Thanks for visiting ROCK MOUNTAIN TACTICAL! We are Authorized Full Line dealers for several high quality brands like: Magpul, Ajax Grips, Viking Tactics, GG&G, Eberlestock, Emerson Knives, Savvy Sniper Slings, Wilson Combat & many other excellent name brands. We have 1000s of items in stock.
Rock Mountain Tactical – KATN since 2006. On Time. On Target. NEVER QUIT !!!
*** PLEASE WRITE & ASK IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT WHAT RIFLES THIS GRIP WILL FIT ***
The Genuine MAGPUL MAG416 Series Rubber Overmolded Polymer Grip for the standard AR platform, Ruger Precision Bolt Action Rifle & other rifle platforms … in your color choice!***
- See Drop Down Menu for color options & availability
- Magpul’s super popular one piece, Rubber overmolded, reinforced Polymer REAR Grip is an excellent upgrade grip.
- Beavertail backstrap designed for enhanced ergonomics and will fill gap between grip & trigger guard – please write with questions if you are unsure of fit.
- The ergonomic, comfortable design combines anti-slip, wrap-around rubber over-molding for maximum control in adverse environments with added storage core capability.
- Hard-polymer bottom edge to REDUCE equipment snagging and / or grip damage.
- Provides a simple & economic upgrade while still maintaining Magpul’s super durability needed to withstand the riggers of harsh use in harsh environments.
- This Magpul 416 Grip accepts optional Storage Cores for gear stowage & includes the basic grip cap.
- All installation hardware included.
- Made Proudly in U.S.A.
- Specifications: Weight, w/ Hardware: 3.4 oz. – Height, receiver to bottom of grip: 4.00″ inches – Thickness, max: 1.20″ inches.
- *** BE ADVISED: This grip will function properly with the 7.62mm caliber AR platforms and other platforms with the AR type grip mounting; however, depending on the platform, the grip MAY or MAY NOT leave a gap between the ‘beaver tail’ and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function of either the grip or rifle.
- Please check out Magpul’s website for full manufacturer’s details and compatibility issues.
Thanks for looking. Please write if you have any questions before ordering.