VLTOR MUR-1A Modular Upper Receiver - Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Tan
The MUR - Modular Upper Receiver - is a rigid Mil-Spec flat-top upper made to fit all AR15/M16 M4 rifles and carbines. The MUR was developed to give the customer a Mil-Spec correct upper receiver with a thicker wall, making the MUR upper receiver a stronger platform. This more rigid upper receiver will increase accuracy and reliability, while extending the life of the interfacing components.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- 7075 Forging
- Stress relieved, heat treated, aged twice and cryogenic treated
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
- Precision machined and finished by hand
- Bore coated with dry film lube over the anodized surface
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and accessories
- Available with (MUR-1A) or without forward assist (MUR-1S)
THE MUR-1A now comes in Standard BLACK, FDE Flat Dark Earth / (TAN) Cerakoate and Vltor's Foliage Green Cerakoate.
Weight: MUR-1A - FDE- 9.80 oz ,
MUR-1S - FDE- 8.40 oz
Length: 7.657 inches
Height overall: 2.121 inches