Seekins BAR Handguard / Rail 7" 10.3oz
DISCONTINUED by SEEKINS in 2015 - This page is for reference only.
The BAR Hand Guard, a.k.a. the Bad Ass Rail, was designed with a larger inside diameter to fit over suppressors. This allows use of maximum length hand guards with short, suppressed barrels. Machined from aluminum, built in sling mounts and awesome looks, the BAD Ass Rail Hand Guard is a must have for suppressed ARs.
- 6061T6 Construction
- Seamless Top Rail
- 1 piece free float design
- Aluminum mounting barrel nut and mounting hardware included
- 1.8" Inside Diameter to accept suppressors
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- 5 Machined in Anti-Rotation QD Sling Mounts
- Scalloped Rails to remove all sharp edges for Comfort