GG&G - 45 Degree Offset Accesory Rail - GGG1526
- Item #: GGG-1526
- Manufacturer: GG&G Shooting Accessories
The GG&G 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail allows for reflex sights to be mounted at a 45 degree offset for close quarters engagements when targets are too close to comfortably engage with magnified optics. When mounted on the forearm, the offset mount is perfect for flash lights and lasers. The accessory rail is two and a half inches long and features a 5 slot MIL-STD-1913 interface, perfect for most small red dots, yet only requires one inch on the top rail for mounting.
The GG&G 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is manufactured from 6061 T6 Aluminum and Type III hard-coat anodized to meet military specification.
- Allows for small red dots and reflex sights to be mounted as secondary optics.
- Ambidextrous design can be mounted for right or left handed shooters.
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 rails, only requires 1" of rail space
- Features a 5-slot MIL-STD-1913 rail, and will accept both Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 accessories.
- Manufactured from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
- Type III Hard-coat Anodized
- Weighs only 1.45oz with the included sling swivel
- Made in the USA!